Saturday, 5 December 2015

♥Japan 2014! Trip Report → Day 22 & 23 (Shopping and going home ><)♥

Hello everybunny! It's time for the final blog post of this particular holiday♪ 
We didn't do a lot on our last day, apart from some shopping. >< But it was good to see a few places for a last time before going home.^^♪


 
We spotted lots of fun socks in one of the stores!♪ I didn't get any though since I don't really wear socks like that. >< 

We went to Tokyo Dome City again for one last ride on the Thunder Dolphin~!♪


We went back to the Moomin Bakery & Café since I wanted to buy some birthday gifts for my sister~!♥


We went to Baskin Robbins to get some cute ice cream~♪ There were some really cute cakes!♥

Another cute cake♥

Josh got a cute sundae!♥

I got a bunny ice cream sundae!♥ It was adorable^^


The owls outside Ikebukuro were really sweet♥

After a day of shopping, we spent time packing things at the hotel, which took quite a while because we had bought quite a lot ww We had to get up pretty early the next day to get to Ikebukuro station and get the Narita Express train to the airport.^^ Ikebukuro station is quite convenient when carrying suitcases because there are elevators.♪

Our Narita Express tickets♪ It's not too expensive.^^ The train was pretty comfy too.


At the airport, we got Rilakkuma & Korilakkuma plushies!♥ There were a couple shops selling character goods so we couldn't resist ww..

I spotted these as well! Strawberry cheesecake kitkats♪ They were delicious!♥ Next time I go to Japan, I want to try more flavours~

Out flight was from Tokyo to Dusseldorf , then Dussseldorf to London.♪ Having to change wasn't so appealing to me, but I don't think there were any direct return flights that day. ><

Duffy & Shellie May joined us for the flight♥





I love flying, it's so much fun. ;; v ;; It's such a fun way to start & end a holiday♪


Yummy rice crackers ww

The meal was pretty nice♪ Though it came with miso soup which I'm not so fond of, so I gave it to Josh^^; Luckily he really likes miso soup~!

I'm not sure what sort of food this was, but it was pretty yummy www ♪

Tofu! :3 ♪

There was ice cream too~!♥ I was so happy ;; 7;;

This was the breakfast meal♪

Japanese style breakfast~! Both my meals were Japanese style♪

Dusseldorf was pretty rainy, and the strap on my hang luggage bag broke ww.. luckily my parents were picking me up in London so I didn't have to worry about carrying it too far♪ The plane was so so much smaller than the one from Japan!



The view was quite pretty~^^

Until we got to London, then it wasn't so pretty ww..

And there ends my 2014 adventure to Japan~! It was so much fun, though I do regret going in the height of summer, because it was so so hot & busy all the time ahah^^;; So for that reason, we planned to go during a different time of year for our next holiday~!♪ 
If you ever get the chance to go to Japan, definitely go! It's so much fun and there's so so much to do!♪

 Sorry this has taken so long to write out fully, but thank you so much for reading~!♪ I hope you've enjoyed this holiday report, and I hope you'll look forward to reading my next holiday report.^^ I'll definitely be writing those posts up quicker than this. c:

Have a lovely day~!

Love, Alice♥

4 comments:

  1. omg all the socks are so cute XD wanna go to japan someday ^^

    Tori Chu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those socks are adorable~! I'd buy one of everything <33

    http://alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have a lovely trip :) Those ice creams look so yummy and adorable!

    <3 Sarah | Oh So Kawaii

    ReplyDelete
  4. In need of consoling and advice? Sick and tired of things not going your way? Head over to Bubbly Melody's advice column today for excellent life advice!

    http://bubblymelodyadvice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Pyon pyon~♪ Leave a Comment~!♥