Saturday, 10 August 2013

♥My First Wig~!♥


My First Ever Wig~!


Yo-pyon everybunny~!♥ (ノ^∀^)ノ♪ Are you peachy~? Today I'm super duper happy because the wig I mentioned in my Promenade de Paris post arrived! I was really surprised that it arrived so quickly, and with free shipping too~ I've never worn a wig before, so I was really excited to try it on♥ 


If you didn't see it in my last post, this is the wig →

 
 I decided to go for one of the "Rhapsody" style wigs♪ They always lookie so so pretty! 
At first I was going to get mint or pink, but I thought it would be fun to have dark hair. Plus I think pink or mint would have blended in with too many of my clothes.


It was wrapped up neatly, but unfortunately I was super eager to open the package and forgot to get piccies... sorry. (╥﹏╥;;) It wasn't damaged at all, and came with a wig cap! I was really happy that I managed to get it on the right way first time♪ It was a little confusing, and the fringe is really long! But I pinned it to the side~ 

 

It felt so strange to have dark hair, and also long hair ww~♪♪ The fibres are really soft and smooth, and not shiny! I'm so happy♥

I tried out some different styles~! → 

 
 Twintails~!♥
 

 
And bear ears~!ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ♥ My current favourite~♪ They're a little hard to do, but I'm sure with more practice I'll be able to do them easier♪

 
 If I pulled it all back, I had really cute short hair! I'm really considering getting a short wig, I miss my old boyish hair heehee♥

It was actually longer than I expected! It goes down to my booty heehee♪♪

 
 
Here's how it lookies in an outfit →
 

 ♥Rundown♥

Sailor outfit, tights, socks, wig → eBay
Shellie May bag → Tokyo Disney Sea (ordered online)
Shoes → New Look

 
Outfit details♪ Please excuse my chubby legs... (●´⌓`●;;)
 
 
 
I'm definitely going to be buying more wigs in the future!♪ I have loads wishlisted on eBay, so next time I buy clothes I'll buy another! It's just deciding which to buy... 
 ♥Do you have any suggestions for colour or style~?♥

Thankies so much for reading~!♪
I hope you have a sweet day and a dreamy night~♥♥
See you soon♥
 
♥-hughug-♥
 
Love, Amai♥
 
 

P.S. → I'm not sure if anyone would be interested, but I'm selling a ticket to the Frock On! Tea Party (it's a lolita event!) on Sunday 1st, in London. I'm selling it for £30 (as much as I paid) including postage. Please comment or email me (princessamai@mymelody.com) if you'd like to buy it!♥
 

13 comments:

  1. Ahhh, cute! I'm getting one in Wine Red soon! c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankies~!♥♥ Ahh the wine red is so pretty~ it'll super super lovely on you~!♪

      Delete
  2. Its cute I like it =D <3

    Vibabiix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wig looks so cute on you! And I like your outfit very much♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg I just saw this wig the other day on that site and was going to buy it but I have one that is very similar to it so I decided not to. Cute post and I just started following your blog! :D Have a nice day!

    thelovelyify.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you so much~!♥ And thankies for following♥ I hope you have a nice day too! (*^O^*)~

      Delete
  5. The wig looks uber good on you ^-^ :3
    So cute ~u~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, that wig looks so cute on you!! I love the dusty pink color ^^
    Congrats on your first wig! I'm waiting for my first wig, too xD The style is very similar, long and curly, but in a honey brown color ^^

    -Abi from Kiwivanilla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankies~! I love the dusty pink, too!♪
      Ahh I'm suries your wig will lookie great on you! Waiting for wigs is so exciting~ I want to buy another haha♥

      Delete
  7. Want to be additional confident and modern without changing your original hairstyle , here our hair wigs can help you to attain your dreams. Just strive another suitable hairstyle to give you a probability to appeal individuals’ eyes and show yourself when you attend parties or have a vacation. May be you may be thus sexy, sweet, elegant or cool once you wear your favorite wig that beyond your imagination. So simply do it, you may get the answer. We have a tendency to hope you will like your new hairstyle.

    ReplyDelete

Pyon pyon~♪ Leave a Comment~!♥