Sunday 16 August 2015

♥Larme Style → Ank Rouge JSKs♥

Happy happy Sunday everybunny!♥ How are you?♥ 
Today's post is a quick outfit post with some Ank Rouge jumperskirts.^^ I love Ank Rouge so much!♥♥ It's one of my favourite brands.♥ I've bought so much from there this year ahah.^^;♪♪ 
I hope you enjoy this mini outfit post with larme inspired coords!♥♥


   
I bought these dresses at Ank Rouge when I was in Osaka!♥ I got to try them on along with some other dresses, it was very fun!^^♪ The shop staff were enjoying bringing me more dresses to try on, and I really enjoyed trying them!♥ Plus, the changing rooms at Ank Rouge are so cute♥♥

The dress on the left was actually featured in Larme 15 in the 'Sweetest Candy Dress' feature, which I bought on the same day as the dress.♥ Though I didn't notice until I got back to the hotel ahah.^^♪ The dress on the right is quite larme too, though it wasn't in the same feature. In fact, a lot of Ank Rouge pieces are very larme, they're very soft and pretty.^^♥♥

♥JSKs♥

Be Mine JSK♥
I love the heart detail & the embroidery! It's so sweet♥ Since it's a jsk I wouldn't wear it without something underneath, but that's just me personally. ; v ;

Cute details♥

Apron style jsk♥
When I saw it in the Ank Rouge lookbook, I wasn't so sure about it, but when I tried it on I really liked it! It's very foofy!♪

There are pockets!♥

They're not very big but a pocket is a pocket nonetheless.^^ Plus the embroidery is very cute♥

♥Outfits♥

♥Rundown♥

Blouse, jsk → Ank Rouge
Shoes → DreamV (Dear My Love)
Socks → Bobon21

I'm so glad I tried this on at the Ank Rouge store!^^♥ I feel quite cute in it ahah ; v ; It needs a petti to poof out properly, but luckily not a big petti.^^ I really like the dusty pink colour too! It's quite delicate, but enough to stand out from the blouse.♪

  
The dress is a bit big but luckily it has waist ties! I also pinned the straps at the back to shorted them too.^^;; I really like that the tie on my blouse works with it.♥ I think it would look a bit bare without one, but that's just me.^^;;


 ♥Rundown♥

Blouse, jsk, cardi → Ank Rouge
Shoes → DreamV (Dear My Love)
Socks → Bobon21

Since the blouse and dress are both white, I decided to wear my short sleeved cardi too to add some colour.^^ I also bought the cardi when i was in Japan, but I got that in Ikebukuro ahah^^; I'll post about that properly soon though. c: A red blouse would have been cute, but sadly I lack one ahah;; I also wore a petti with this to fill the skirt out.♪ 

 
 I love the embroidery, it's like those love heart sweets ww I'm not such a fan of the sweets themselves, but they certainly look cute.^^ I went for larme inspired make & hair for these outfits, though I didn't get any photos sorry. ><;; 

 Thank you so much for reading!♥♥ I'm looking forward to making more outfit posts very soon.♪ 

Have a lovely day!♥

Love, Eliza♥♥

7 comments:

  1. They are precious!! I hope to go to japan again soon TT-TT *cries*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah gosh these dresses are adorable <3 <3 <3
    I love the first one so much <3
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so lovely ♥
    I would like to have some clothes from Ank Rouge, I love their style!

    Sweety Rainy Days

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dresses.. I love ank rouge, is my favourite brand in absolute

    ReplyDelete
  5. the dresses are super cute! And I especially love how you coordinate the second one! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Ank Rouge, but I haven't ordered from them yet~! I love the JSK you got <33 Your blog is adorable, and I'd love it if you checked mine out <33

    http://alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always have the most adorable clothing ever... And it suits you so perfect!
    xxx Sugarmew.com

    ReplyDelete

Pyon pyon~♪ Leave a Comment~!♥