Sunday 30 August 2015

♥Japan 2014! Trip Report → Day 20 (Tokyo Disney Resort Day 3! Tokyo DisneyLand!)♥

Hello everybunny! It's time for another trip report♥ This time it's our third day at Tokyo Disney Resort, and we went to Tokyo Disneyland!

Here we are again!♪ Tokyo Disneyland!

Tokyo Disneyland hotel in the background.^^
It was another morning with big big queues to get into the park and hot weather, but we were excited to go to the park again!

Time for Pooh's Hunny Hunt!♥ I love the queue for this ride. :3






Of course, Hunny Hunt was amazing again!♥ It's so cute ww♥ 

After Hunny Hunt, we quickly grabbed fast passes for Big Thunder Mountain!♪


Big Thunder Mountain was more fun than I remember it being in Disneyland Paris ahah...

Then it was time for Star Tours!♪

And more Star Tours!♪ www

We skipped breakfast again oops, so we got some food just as it was coming up to lunchtime ahah ;;

Time to try the summer hot dog♪ I wasn't sure if I'd like it but Josh was excited to try it.^^

Yakisoba hot dog www Hot dog on top of yakisoba with mayo and pickled ginger. It tasted pretty good but I couldn't manage much, so I gave the rest to Josh ahah;; But he really liked it! So he didn't mind having most of mine as well as his www♥

Just as we sat down outside to eat, a parade started! It looked like there was a lot of water involved ww so we were glad to be a little out of the way, but still able to have a good view.^^













After lunch, I picked up some curry popcorn since I didn't have much to eat.. OTL 

Curry is my favourite flavour! :3 And since it's in a handy (and adorable) popcorn bucket, I could eat it whenever it was convenient.♪

Then we went to try the Western River Railroad♪





I would tell you my favourite part, but I think that would give away a surprise ww (It suprised me anyway, I didn't expect it at all ahah ; 7 ; )

Time for more Star Tours!♪ We spent a bit of the afternoon in Tomorrowland for another couple rounds of Star Tours since it was our last day at Tokyo Disneyland... >< ;;

Once the evening had drawn in, we headed to The Blue Bayou restaurant.♪ Josh really wanted to go here, and he was really glad that we could! There was a bit of a queue, I think we had to wait about 45mins to get in, but it was very worth it.♥

I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was amazing! *^* Like really really amazing! You go through the fancy house, and then you're sat at tables next to the Pirates of the Caribbean river.♪ The atmosphere is amazing. *^*♥ The restaurant is quite dark, so the photos are a little dull too, sorry^^;;

Doesn't it look lovely?♥ I just love the lighting and the sounds of the river so much and just... the whole atmosphere! It's really romantic and relaxing.♥ 

We both chose the cream soup as the starter, I think it was potato? c: I love creamy soups!

For my main course, I chose the salmon, scallop and snow crab gratin!♥ Oh gosh it was so yummy ;; - ;; I love gratin so much♥ Everything was cooked perfectly, and there was also spinach. ;; - ;; I love spinach ; 0 ;♥

Josh had pork steak and creamy mushrooms. He said it was really good. o: It's definitely something I would really dislike www

I had super yummy banana rolls for desserts! Banana rolls, banana cream, banana sauce♥ Lots banana www♪


Josh had chocolate and pecan tart, which he really liked.^^ Not really my sort of thing though. o: But I do like the hidden Mickey! :3 ♥

It's not a great photo, but here's part of the restaurant.^^♪

After dinner, we went to watch the Once Upon A Time show♥ It was incredibly crowded! But luckily we were still able to see it.^^ It wasn't easy to get photos though, sorry! ;; (Plus I was busy watching it www)

Thank you for reading! I hope you have a lovely day.^^♪

Love, Eliza♥

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had an amazing time~! I've never been to Disney, but it looks like fun <33

    alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pyon pyon~♪ Leave a Comment~!♥