Sunday 9 August 2015

♥Liz Lisa x MyMelody 6th Collab Clothes!♥


Hello everybunny!♥ How has your weekend been?♪ 
A while ago, Liz Lisa released another MyMelody collaboration collection! I was super excited because I would be able to try getting the dresses!♥ I got the dress & jumperskirt.^^ The dress was super popular though;; It sold out in just a few minutes, so I only managed to get it in the white colourway but luckily it's very pretty.^^♥♥ I was hoping for the pink colourway too, but I missed out ahah;; The jumperskirt didn't sell out very quickly, so luckily I was able to get it in pink like I wanted.^^;♪


♥Melo Melo Sweets Dress♥

  
 The details on this dress are just lovely! ;; v ;;♥ It's such a cute shape, too! 

I love the collar! It's pretty unique.^^

  



The print is so so pretty! ; 0 ; I love all of the roses and desserts♥ I'm not a cake person myself, but they're really pretty.^^

There are also little carousels♥

And macaron towers, too!♥

♥Kyun Kyun Gingham Floral JSK♥

The jsk is a little more simple than the sweets dress, but it's still very pretty!♥♥

The ribbon details are cute♥

The print is gingham, and it also has lots of flowers on! Two of my favourite things, florals & gingham ; v ;♥

♥Outfits♥

♥Rundown♥

Dress → Liz Lisa x MyMelody
Shoes → DreamV (Dear My Love)
Necklace, bracelet → Dreamy Bows

It's such a lovely dress! ;; v ;;♥ So very lovely♥♥ I love wearing it, but also I'm quite scared in case it gets damaged ahah. ;; I decided to go for a larme inspired look with this dress.^^♥ 

 
I love that the print stands out, but it isn't too in-your-face.^^; It's nice & delicate.♥ It also has an underskirt which adds some poof!♥ Though I also added a light petti to make it just a little more poofy.♪


Larme inspired hair & make^^♥♥


♥Rundown♥

Dress → Liz Lisa x MyMelody
Cardi → Liz Lisa
Wig → Lockshop
Shoes → DreamV (Dear My Love)
Necklace, bracelet → Dreamy Bows

I decided to try the outfit with a wig too.^^ I quite like it with the wig, though I don't really wear wigs so much anymore ahah;; The cardi goes really nicely with the dress, and sits nicely under the collar.♥ I think this dress would also look very cute with a shawl. c: 

  

 

♥Rundown♥

JSK → Liz Lisa x MyMelody
Blouse → Ank Rouge
Shoes → DreamV (Dear My Love)
Necklace → Dreamy Bows

This jsk is so pretty!♥ It was a bit big, so I adjusted the straps a little.^^; This would be a really cute outfit for a casual date or day out with friends.♪ Maybe a picnic♥ 

  
The Liz Lisa x MyMelody clothes are just so lovely. ; v ;♥♥ I hope that I'm able to pick up something if they do another collection! There was also the Liz Lisa x MyMelody 40th Anniversary collection (separate to the Liz Lisa x MyMelody 6th collab) a short while ago that I got a top from, so I will post about that soon too.^^♪

  
Larme inspired again.^^ I love larme style so much. ; v ; ♥♥


Thank you so much for reading!^^♥♥ I hope you liked the outfits. ; v ;♥ 

Have a lovely day!♥♥

Love, Eliza♥

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is one of my favourite collaborations! I always wanted to get something Liz Lisa x My Melody... It looks so good on you *3*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always know how to make the best co-ords~ The dresses are so cute, White and pinks are forever dreamy

    ReplyDelete

Pyon pyon~♪ Leave a Comment~!♥